Aeroseal Duct Sealing, Duct Sealing Services & Duct SealingCrystal Lake, IL, Algonquin, IL, Wauconda, IL, Barrington, IL, Carpentersville, IL & Cary, IL
Duct Sealing Services ∴ Aeroseal Duct Sealing ∴ Cary, IL ∴ Algonquin, IL ∴ Cary, IL ∴ Barrington, IL
Aeroseal duct sealing is a safe and effective method of protecting your comfort, budget, safety, and health. Five times more effective than insulating, and twice as effective as replacing windows, the results quickly recover the investment. V. M. O'Leary Sheet Metal & Heating starts by blocking off registers. Our licensed specialists then send UL tested polymer particles throughout the duct system for approximately one hour. As escaping air is put under pressure, the particles speed up, collide, and exit through leaks in the ductwork. The sealant material adheres along the edges of holes and cracks, gradually builds up, and resolves imperfections up to one inch in diameter. Patented and EPA approved, Aeroseal eliminates the labor-intensive process of sealing holes one by one and allows access to even concealed portions of the ductwork. There’s no damage to the duct system, no mess, and no intrusive project. And when the service is complete, we provide a thorough report and certificate of results.
Efficient Duct Sealing with Aeroseal
Algonquin, Barrington, Cary, Crystal Lake, Wauconda, Fox River Grove, Lake in the Hills, McHenry, Lake Zurich, West Dundee, Huntley, Island Lake & Carpentersville, IL
Contact V. M. O'Leary Sheet Metal & Heating for further information. We’ll schedule a convenient appointment time, handle the start-to-finish procedure quickly and efficiently, and deliver significant improvement. V. M. O'Leary Sheet Metal & Heating specializes in affordable and proven solutions to indoor temperature control throughout McHenry County, Lake County & Northwest Cook County IL.
Some of the consequences of leaking air ducts include:
- Higher Cost for Comfort – An average of twenty to thirty percent of conditioned air escapes through imperfections in typical ductwork.
- HVAC Repairs & Diminished System Life – Flaws in the ducts results in longer and more frequent cycles from cooling/heating equipment, resulting in greater wear and tear, more frequent malfunctions, and shorter lifespan.
- Diminished Airflow – When contaminants are drawn in through holes in the ductwork, a gradual buildup of debris prevents proper airflow and reduces comfort throughout the home.
- Health Risks – When unconditioned air is allowed into the ductwork, contaminants such as fumes, dust, mold, bacteria, and pollen are then introduced into the home, degrading air quality.
- Clogged Air Filters – Polluted air clogs air filters more quickly, necessitating more frequent replacement.
- Discomfort – As conditioned air escapes, and outside air enters, you may experience drafts, hot and cold spots, and less than ideal comfort no matter how you adjust the thermostat.
- Backdrafting – “Backdrafting” of combustion gases (such as carbon monoxide) poses a very serious safety hazard.