Ductless HVAC Service, Ductless HVAC System Installation & Ductless HVAC RepairWauconda, IL, Cary, IL, Barrington, IL, Algonquin, IL, Crystal Lake, IL & Carpentersville, IL
Ductless mini and multi-split systems put an end to portable window units, fans, space heaters, and electric baseboard heaters. They improve the look, value, and comfort of your home or office. These compact and permanently installed HVAC systems provide effective temperature control in just about any situation. A small outdoor unit and one or more indoor units require little more than mounting capabilities and access to electricity.
Ductless HVAC Installations, Service & Repairs
Contact V. M. O'Leary Sheet Metal & Heating and we’ll help you determine the right system for your specific needs, ensure proper location, and typically complete installation in a single day. Without tearing down walls, draining your budget, or living with weeks of disruption, we’ll provide precision control over the temperature in even the most challenging of situations. With a ductless system from V. M. O'Leary Sheet Metal & Heating, quiet, efficient, and reliable operation exceeds expectations every season, no matter what the weather brings to McHenry County, Lake County & Northwest Cook County IL.
Some of the many advantages of installation of a ductless mini split system from V. M. O'Leary Sheet Metal & Heating include:
- Room-by-room Control – Rather than maintaining the entire house at one temperature, condition each room individually for personalized comfort and significant energy savings.
- User-Friendly – Wireless remote control and WiFi connectivity makes adjustments simple and convenient.
- Cost Savings – Ductwork can be blamed for energy losses of up to 25%. With energy transported through insulated lines and delivered directly into the space, a ductless system prevents 95% of energy losses.
- Energy Efficiency – Inverter technology allows modern ductless systems to continuously adapt speed to match the exact needs of the home, conserving energy.
- Simple Installation – Requiring a mere three-inch hole in an outside wall to connect the indoor and outdoor units, there’s no lengthy, messy, and intrusive project.
- Attractive – Sleek, slim, and lightweight, indoor units can be mounted high on the wall or even the ceiling.
- Quiet – The volume of the indoor unit is typically between 21 and 30 decibels, while the outdoor unit is around 60 decibels, keeping noise levels well below traditional alternatives.
- Indoor Air Quality – There’s none of the dust and allergens of ductwork, and with multi-stage filtration, your mini split traps contaminants and other airborne particulates.
- Environmentally Friendly – R410A refrigerant is recognized for its zero ozone depletion potential, and has a far lower impact on the environment.